Terms of Service
Last updated: April 13, 2020
When we say “Company”, “Services”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Hello Next App
We may update these Terms of Service in the future. Typically these changes have been to clarify some of these terms by linking to an expanded related policy.
When you use our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That's true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Services over time. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
If you violate of any of the terms, we may terminate your account. That's a broad statement and it means you need to place a lot of trust in us. If you have any questions or concerns, please conact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Services for any purpose outlined in our Use Restrictions policy (see below).
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
You can’t use Hello Next App for any of the restricted purposes listed below. If we find out you are, will may terminate your account.
- Child exploitation, sexualization, or abuse: Any activities that create, disseminate, or otherwise cause child abuse.
- Doxing: Sharing other peoples’ private personal information for the purposes of harassment.
- Infringing on intellectual property: To make or disseminate work that uses the intellectual property of others beyond the bounds of fair use.
- Malware or spyware: To make or distribute anything that qualifies as malware or spyware.
- Phishing or otherwise attempting fraud: To lie about who you are or who you affiliate with to steal from, extort, or otherwise harm others.
- Violence, or threats thereof: To plan, perpetrate, or threaten violence.
Payment, Refunds, and Plan Changes
- If you are using a free version of one of our Services, it is really free: we do not ask you for your credit card and — just like for customers who pay for our Services — we do not sell your data.
- For paid Services that offer a free trial, we explain the length of trial when you sign up. After the trial period, you need to pay in advance to keep using the Service. If you do not pay, we will freeze your account and it will be inaccessible until you make payment. If your account has been frozen for a while, we may cancel it.
- If you are upgrading from a free plan to a paid plan, we will charge your card immediately and your billing cycle starts on the day of upgrade. For other upgrades or downgrades in plan level, the new rate starts from the next billing cycle.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. Where required, we will collect those taxes on behalf of the taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities. Otherwise, you are responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, or duties.
- We process refunds according to our Refund policy(see below).
Examples of full refunds we’d grant:
- If you were just charged for your next month of service but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel your account a couple months ago and you haven’t used it since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
- If you tried one of our products for a couple months and you just weren’t happy with it, you can have your money back.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant:
- If you forgot to cancel your account a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan and kept using it in general but you didn’t end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed us and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. We provide a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not automatically considered cancellation. If you need help cancelling your account, you can contact us at email@example.com.
All of your content will be inaccessible from the Services immediately upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted from active systems and logs. Within 60 days, all content will be permanently deleted from our backups. We cannot recover this information once it has been permanently deleted.
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. We do not automatically prorate unused time in the last billing cycle.
We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services for any reason at any time. Suspension means you and any other users on your account will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
We make a promise to our customers to support our Services. Sometimes it becomes technically impossible to continue a feature or we redesign a part of our Services because we think it could be better or we decide to close new signups of a product. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Services with or without notice.
Sometimes we change the pricing structure for our products. When we do that, we tend to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 days notice and will notify you via the email address on record. We may also post a notice about changes on our websites or the affected Services themselves.
Uptime, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Services. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet.
We can access your data for the following reasons:
- To help you with support requests you make. We'll ask for express consent before accessing your account.
- To safeguard the Company and our Services. We'll look at logs and metadata as part of our work to ensure the security of your data and the Services as a whole. If necessary, we may also access accounts as part of an abuse report investigation.
- To the extent required by applicable law.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Services must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Services. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- We do not pre-screen content, but reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by the Company.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or the Company.
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.